1. Part your hair to your liking and gather some hair from the crown to section off.
2. Take a one-inch section of hair from one side above your part. Split the section into two and start twisting them together.
bob体育娱乐3. As you keep twisting, add in hair from your hairline to one section & twist that back over to the other section.
4. Repeat these steps until you reach the top of your ear and pin this using two bobby pins.
bob体育娱乐5. Repeat this on the other side of your parted hair.
6. Gently pull on the twists to add some volume & texture.
bob体育娱乐7. Release the crown section. You can leave this here & wear your hair out if you prefer.
8. Gather the loose hair into three sections, create a normal braid & tie this up.
bob体育娱乐9. Lift the braid & wrap it inwards, tucking the ends in & use bobby pins around the bun to secure it into place.
bob体育娱乐10. Once secured, you can leave it or add a scrunchie to make it even cuter!